1. A car park in
American English (7,3)
7. What is often designated by a red
9. The English say "boot", but the
Americans call it a ....
10. _________ speed when approaching a
12. Number of headlamps on most cars.
14. Before moving, you must turn _____
17. Where cars drive.
19. System used to detect speeding
21. Flashing light that shows a car is
23. A double yellow line in Britain means
24. You must stop ___ red lights
25. Don't go here if you're driving !
26. I'm lost. What's the _____ to London?
28. On most cars, fifth gear is called
30. Found on your instrument panel, e.g.
31. The way in which one is travelling;
the way to a place.