do you know about the most famous of Americans? Obama,
Trump, Lincoln, Nixon, Gates, Monroe and more....
correct answer for each of the following statements:
The first President of the United States was: (a) Abraham Lincoln, (b)
Thomas Jefferson (c) George Washington.
2. John F. Kennedy was president for (a)
less than two years (b) over five years (c) almost four years.
3. Which of the following American
presidents was forced to resign?
(a) F.D.Roosevelt, (b) Jimmy
Carter (c) Richard Nixon.
4. The richest man in America in 2009
was; (a) Michael Jordan, (b) Michael Jackson , (c) Bill Gates.
5. Al Capone, probably America's most
famous gangster, operated in (a) Chicago, (b) New York, (c) Boston.
6. The first man to set foot on the moon
was (a) John Glenn (b) Neil Armstrong (c) Glen Miller (d)
Only one of the following was not
assassinated; which one? (a) Martin
Luther King (b) John Kennedy (c) Robert Kennedy (d)
8. One man is accepted as being the
father of the
American automobile industry; which one? (a) Pierre Chevrolet, (b)
Harley Davidson, (c) Henry Ford.
9. The real name of the 2016 Nobel Prize
for Literature was (a) Erwin Drumheller, (b) Robert
Zimmermann, (c) Randolph Hearst. (And who is he most known as ?)
10. Marilyn Monroe once sang "Happy
Birthday" to an
American president; was it (a) Ronald Reagan, (b) Barack Obama, or (c)
11. Who was the founder of CNN television? a)
Nicolas Nicholson , b) Ted Turner, c)
Donald Trump d) Walt Disney ?
12. Which (if any) of these film stars was
governor of the State of California ? a) Clint Eastwood
b) Arnold Schwarzenegger, c) Ronald Reagan.