Tricky points of English ...
Problem words and expressions in English
Troubleshooter - an index of tricky words and grammar points
The words that regularly cause problems for learners
- All and whole - and how to use them in English
- Both, either and neither Common mistakes and clear rules
- Do and make - uses and differences
- Each and every - usage and differences
- Enough : adjective, pronoun or adverb.
- Since :: how to know if it implies time or cause.
- So and its different uses A word with a several functions.
- Still, yet, already & again : how to avoid confusing these words
- Such : used as an adjective or a preposition
- There, their or they're .. avoiding mistakes.
- This, that, the ones as demonstratives, etc. which to use, and when.
- Used to - the auxiliary of terminated action or habit