Advanced themed vocabulary crosswords INDEXthematic graded crosswords and other puzzles are meant for students of English as a foreign language or second language at advanced level. They are particularly designed for students in the final years of high school or in further education (grades 10-12 , sixth forms or adult learners) . Designed to develop or test vocabulary in specific fields, they generally use British English spelling (where it differs from American English), and were originally designed for students in European high schools or further education.
For teachers: ► See Using crosswords and word games in the English class
► Advanced level English, themed EFL / ESL crosswords.NEW interactive crosswords can be filled in on the screen - or printed too, of course.
- Airport Crossword - interactive
- American crossword
- Art and artists crossword
- British crossword
- Business English crossword - 1 - interactive
- Business English crossword - 2
- Communications crossword
- Domestic round the house crossword - interactive
- Financial crossword
- Food and drink crossword - interactive
- Geographical crossword
- Medical crossword 1 - interactive
- Medical crossword 2 - interactive
- Nature and natural world crossword - interactive
- On the road: road travel crossword
- Shopping crossword
- Science crossword
- Sport crossword 1
- Sport crossword 2 - Olympic games
- Travel and holidays crossword - interactive
- Weather crossword
- A Winter holiday letter to complete
- Work and jobs crossword
►Other types of word games .Copyright information.
Free to view, free to use, free to print, but not free to copy.
All word games puzzles and other pages on Linguapress.com are © copyright Linguapress.com unless otherwise indicated.
Teachers are free to reproduce these resources on paper for use with their classes, and students are free to print out personal copies of materials from Linguapress.com.
However reproduction of pages from Linguapress.com on any other publicly accessible website is strictly forbidden – and pointless. Teachers : please direct your students to the page on Linguapress.com instead
Click for full copyright information
More themed crosswords coming
Bookmark this page for future reference.