Intermediate English themed vocabulary crosswords INDEXReady-to-print and increasingly interactive, these thematic graded crosswords and other puzzles have been designed for students of English as a foreign or second language, at intermediate levels. They are particularly aimed at students in grades 8 - 10, but also outside this grade level depending on students' progress in English. Designed to develop or test vocabulary in specific fields, they generally use British English spelling (where it differs from American English), and were originally designed for students in European high schools..
For teachers: ► See Using crosswords and word games in the English class
► Linguapress Intermediate themed EFL / ESL crosswords.Crosswords marked Interactive can be filled in on a screen or on paper. Others need to be printed
- Anatomy crossword - parts of the body Interactive
- Animal crossword Interactive
- Body and clothes crossword Interactive
- City life crossword
- Clothes crossword Interactive
- Communications crossword Interactive
- Food and drink crossword Interactive
- Geography crossword Interactive
- House and home crossword Interactive
- Music crossword Interactive
- Opposites crossword
- Outdoor activities crossword
- School crossword Interactive
- Sports crossword Interactive
- Summer crossword Interactive
- Travel crossword Interactive
- New: Travel crossword 2 Interactive
- You've got mail : fill in the blanks crossword ... and more to come...
►Intermediate English, other word games.Copyright information.
Free to view, free to use, free to print, but not free to copy.
All word games puzzles and other pages on Linguapress.com are © copyright Linguapress.com unless otherwise indicated.
Teachers are free to reproduce these resources on paper for use with their classes, and students are free to print out personal copies of materials from Linguapress.com.
However reproduction of pages from Linguapress.com on any other publicly accessible website is strictly forbidden – and pointless. Teachers : please direct your students to the page on Linguapress.com instead
Click for full copyright information