English word games - intermediate level
Themed vocabulary crossword -A themed vocabulary crossword for intermediate level students of English . Expand your vocabulary by finding the answers for this crossword. All the answers have something to do with the subject of school
Interactive crossword - can be filled in on screen. Put in just one letter per square. To save your result take a screenshot
5. A basic type of mathematics
7. Synonym of "class" in: "Each class lasts 45 minutes in our school".
9. To correct.
10. Physical Education.
11. Another word used to describe football, rugby, etc.
12. Common synonym of "ball point pens"
14. We've got to ________ this article for homework.
15. A small exam.
17. Local Education Authority.
19. If you're at school, you're probably in one now
CLUES DOWN1. Another word for "homework"
2. Something to sit on.
3. The man in charge of a school.
4. A lady teacher
6. People who work in the school kitchens.
8. Football, hockey and rugby are three popular varieties of this in British schools.
12. Something essential for cricket soccer or rugby.
13. An original or new thought.
16. Short form of a common English name.
18. Is this crossword ____ hard as the last one
Visit the UK online shopping guide on About-Britain.com.
This crossword puzzle is © copyright Linguapress. Updated from a resource originally published in Freeway, the Intermediate level English newsmagazine
More intermediate English crosswords : ► Music crossword, Animal crossword, and more crosswords
Conditions of use:
Printing : on most devices this page will print correctly with the whole crossword grid on one page.
YOU CAN... Print this crossword for personal use; Teachers can make multiple prints of this resource for classroom use with their students.
YOU CANNOT.... copy this crossword to any other printed document nor to any other website (including school websites) This is pointless, since this page is both interactive and freely accessible to all - worldwide. If you want others to see this resource, just link to this page.
Click here to check out the solution to this puzzle.